[Distutils] relocation R_X86_64_32 against `a local symbol' can not be used...

Gour gour at mail.inet.hr
Thu Aug 14 12:25:50 CEST 2008

>>>>> "Gour" == Gour  <gour at mail.inet.hr> writes:

Excuse me for the noise.

Gour> I'm quite new (just started learning Python) with Python and its
Gour> tools, but, afaik, "recompile with -fPIC" means that something is
Gour> missing so that extension is not compiled properly.

I forgot that pyswisseph package builds libswe.a via Makefile and I
modified it to use autoconf which properly handles -fPIC which I added
in Makefile and now everything is OK.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D