[Distutils] HTML files are included in code coverage analysis

Gustavo Narea gustavo at gnulinuxmatters.org
Sat Jul 19 19:55:24 CEST 2008

Hello, everyone.

If I run `setup.py unittest', everything works
(http://paste.turbogears.org/paste/3279), but if I run it with the following
--xml-output build/test-results.xml --coverage-summary \
build/test-coverage.txt --coverage-dir build/coverage

it fails because it includes *.html files in the code coverage:
http://paste.turbogears.org/paste/3280

How can I avoid that HTML files are included in the code coverage analysis? I
couldn't find the answer via `./setup.py unittest --help'

Here's my repository https://svn.gnulinuxmatters.org:81/animador/trunk/ and
here you can browse the source code:
https://tracker.gnulinuxmatters.org/browser/animador/trunk

Thanks in advance.