[Distutils] setuptools "tests" sprint today

Chris Galvan cgalvan at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Jun 26 20:51:09 CEST 2008

Hello,

I was hoping to have another sprint this weekend to continue our work on
adding
tests to setuptools, but we haven't received any feedback on the work
we've done
so far yet.  We would like to get some feedback from others, especially
Phillip, on
the work we've done so far before continuing to work on the tests :)

For iteration's sake, here is the link to the launchpad project being used:
https://code.launchpad.net/~setuptools/setuptools-test/main

-- Chris Galvan