[Distutils] setuptools "tests" sprint today

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Fri Jun 27 20:58:21 CEST 2008

On Jun 26, 2008, at 11:51 AM, Chris Galvan wrote:

> I was hoping to have another sprint this weekend to continue our
> work on adding
> tests to setuptools, but we haven't received any feedback on the
> work we've done
> so far yet.  We would like to get some feedback from others,
> especially Phillip, on
> the work we've done so far before continuing to work on the tests :)

Here's some feedback:

                  Way to go!!!

I'm so glad that you are writing automated tests for setuptools.
Let's integrate your patches into the trunk as soon as possible (I
guess that is blocked on PJE doing so or granting commit access to
someone else who can do so), and let's write more tests, and let's
set up a buildbot to automatically run all the tests on every checkin.

I could contribute a buildmaster and administration thereof.

Regards,

Zooko