[Distutils] offline mode for Windows buildout -o or -No doesn't work...any alternatives?

michael nt milne michael.milne at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 21:40:42 CET 2008

Hi

My question is simply, is there a command for running buildout on
Windows in offline and not newest mode? In the docs buildout -o or -No
or -Nov is suggested but none of these work on Windows. We can only
get buildout to work using buildout -c on Windows.

The further error is probably the result of getting the new Plone 3.1
through easy_install

Thanks

--
michael