[Distutils] offline mode for Windows buildout -o or -No doesn't work...any alternatives?

Tim Terlegård tim.terlegard at valentinewebsystems.se
Tue Mar 11 14:27:45 CET 2008

On Mar 11, 2008, at 12:53 PM, michael nt milne wrote:

> I've tried the following commands to get the offline mode to work with
> no success
>
> D:\Plone3\Insite2>d:\Plone3\Insite2\bin\buildout -o buildout.cfg
>
> Error: invalid command: buildout.cfg

You're using the arguments wrong. "buildout -h" will give you the
details of the options and arguments. Either you don't specify a
configuration file at all and buildout.cfg will automatically be used,
or you specify a configuration file with "-c someconf.cfg".

So try:

     D:\Plone3\Insite2>d:\Plone3\Insite2\bin\buildout -o

/Tim