[Distutils] [Python-Dev] Capsule Summary of Some Packaging/Deployment Technology Concerns

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Fri Mar 21 13:38:15 CET 2008

At 05:31 PM 3/20/2008 -0500, Jeff Rush wrote:
>Dave, I'm in the process of getting a tracker for setuptools,

Can't we just use the Python tracker?  I'm already registered in
that, and emailing back on issues works.  If we can just put me on
the nosy list for all setuptools issues, I'll see everything that
goes by and comment without having to pop into a browser.

If we can't use the Python tracker, let's please use something that
lets me comment via email.  (And of course, I'll want to subscribe to
the wiki via email too, but I assume we'll be using a wiki that allows that.)