[Distutils] Setuptools Bug: all files installed +x

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Thu May 1 21:59:05 CEST 2008

On May 1, 2008, at 12:00 PM, Pete wrote:

> Did a decision ever get made here?  I don't mean to be a nag, but
> this is continuing to cause problems for me and my users.  Just
> wanted to make sure it doesn't get lost/forgotten.
>
> This is why people have bug trackers y'know. ;-(

I agree that bug trackers are important for this sort of reason.

You're welcome to use the one that I set up:

http://allmydata.org/trac/setuptools/report/1

PJE hasn't agreed to use it so far, but on the other hand he doesn't
have to use it for it to serve as a record of the status of issues.

Regards,

Zooko