[Distutils] virtualenv + python 2.6 (setuptools 2.6 egg)

Brett Hoerner bretthoerner at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 20:39:23 CEST 2008

On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 1:34 PM, Phillip J. Eby <pje at telecommunity.com> wrote:
> Ian uploaded the egg a couple days ago.

Sorry, I've been reading up recently but I'm still a bit unfamiliar
with PyPI, etc.  Does it take a while for the new egg to show up on
PyPI?  I'm running virtualenv 1.3 (latest on PyPI) on Python 2.6 - and
it's failing as of Oct 4.  I don't see any 2.6 eggs on
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/setuptools

I don't mean to poke anyone - I can wait if that's all it takes now -
I just want to make sure it isn't something on my end that I need to
fix?

Thanks,
Brett