[Distutils] [issue46] always-unzip does not always unzip

ghazel at gmail.com ghazel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 08:15:37 CEST 2008

Maybe always-unzip is a good default? It really seems like the disk
space saved due to zipping is not worth the trouble. I could change
the ticket status from "bug" to "enhancement".

Using -U flag did not cause it to install unzipped - it gave the same
"pytz 2008c is already the active version in easy-install.pth". Which
file, directory, or URL should I provide to install pytz?

-Greg