[Distutils] RFC: Updating PEP 345

Tarek Ziadé ziade.tarek at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 19:05:55 CEST 2009

Jim started a branch during Pycon, maybe you can push your work over
there for review here ?

Also, I am wondering if we shouldn't merge it with PEP 376, where we
might want to add a REQUIRES file
into the egg.info structure, besides the PKG-INFO file.

Cheers
Tarek

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 6:55 PM, Tres Seaver <tseaver at palladion.com> wrote:

Tarek Ziadé | Association AfPy | www.afpy.org