[Distutils] Distutils work, roadmap

David Lyon david.lyon at preisshare.net
Tue Apr 21 11:11:09 CEST 2009

Tarek,

I wouldn't take "feedback" as all bad....

Indirectly, it seems like you are telling people not to report their
experience. Indirectly, it seems like you are discouraging thinking
about what could be done to improve things.

Here, we have a popular saying "Nothing ever gets fixed if people
don't complain."

A roadmap is a good idea...

I think distutils needs one...

David