[Distutils] Update on recent distutils (and related projects) progress

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Mon Aug 3 10:40:31 CEST 2009

Howdy all,

Second only to doing work on improvement is to *make it known* what
improvements are going on. So, thank you very much to Tarek Ziadé for
spending the time on status updates for recent distutils-related work

 \         “I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the |
  `\                                               best.” —Oscar Wilde |
Ben Finney