[Distutils] Splitting distribute in several distributions

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sun Aug 16 01:38:13 CEST 2009

<URL:http://docs.python.org/distutils/introduction.html#general-python-terminology>
<URL:http://docs.python.org/distutils/introduction.html#distutils-specific-terminology>

> If a distribution has a setup.py, then I'm not just having the
> distribution names be the same as the module names

This policy fails when the distribution includes multiple modules, or
multiple packages.

--
 \            “Simplicity is prerequisite for reliability.” —Edsger W. |
  `\                                                          Dijkstra |