[Distutils] [Catalog-sig] HTML in long description

Reinout van Rees reinout at vanrees.org
Tue Aug 25 10:44:58 CEST 2009

On 2009-08-24, Jannis Leidel <jannis at leidel.info> wrote:

> A lot less radical and working today:
>
>      http://pypi.python.org/pypi/Sphinx-PyPI-upload
>
> which will add an upload_sphinx command to (setuptools based)
> setup.py, creates a zip file of your Sphinx build directory and
> uploads it to PyPI to show up at http://packages.python.org/
><package>/, e.g. http://packages.python.org/django-authority/.

Could you add a really quick readme to that package?  I'm unsure how to use it
and I definitively don't want to experiment with packages.python.org :-)

Are there alternatives for uploading documentation there?  And is there
documentation for the goal of that packages.python.org/* documentation area?
Googling on packages.python.org is hard to get useful results out :-)

Reinout

--
Reinout van Rees - reinout at vanrees.org - http://reinout.vanrees.org
Software developer at http://www.thehealthagency.com