[Distutils] buildout examples clarification

Jeff Kunce jjkunce at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 04:06:43 CET 2009

Thanks for all the responses.  I could understand the examples - and
wanted to get at the tools that were used.  Your pointers are helpful.
 I was trying to understand some finer points of buildout, without
necessarily learning all its internal workings.  The tests, of course,
would be a good place for me to start.

 -- Jeff