[Distutils] [distutils] make the storage of the password optional in .pypirc

Tarek Ziadé ziade.tarek at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 18:28:41 CET 2009

On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 6:00 PM, Jean-Paul Calderone <exarkun at divmod.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 9 Jan 2009 11:46:25 -0500, Jim Fulton <jim at zope.com> wrote:
>>
>> +1  Note that paramiko or the Twisted ssh support should make this  fairly
>> straightforward to implement. (I have need to build a custom  ssh server
>> soon for a project, and I'll find out if this statement is  correct. :)
>
> I'd like to hear more about the details of how distutils/pypi would be
> using SSH, but this is potentially a project I'd be willing to volunteer
> some time to implement.

Great !

I'd like to mention also, that there's a Python Language Summit right
before Pycon in Chicago
where such a topic can be presented (eg upcoming projects in distutils and pypi)

and that I have asked for a sprint slot for distutils and pypi matters,

Regards
Tarek

--
Tarek Ziadé | Association AfPy | www.afpy.org