[Distutils] Uninstall command, the return

Tarek Ziadé ziade.tarek at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 10:07:18 CET 2009

Reading your answer and Chris's, I am now wondering, if we have a
global uninstall command,
why we wouldn't have a global install command....

How hard would it be, from your projects, to have the
install/uninstall feature, on the top
of today's distutils ? (since the record feature is in distutils)

In other words, is the current "record" feature of distutils would be
sufficient ?

--
Tarek Ziadé | Association AfPy | www.afpy.org
Blog FR | http://programmation-python.org