[Distutils] Colour this bikeshed: Name for setuptools fork

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Fri Jul 17 13:42:00 CEST 2009

Lennart Regebro <regebro at gmail.com> writes:

> 2009/7/17 Ben Finney <ben+python at benfinney.id.au>:
> > Whether or not the fork is friendly, it is a fork, not a
> > continuation.
>
> I disagree with that.

That was the impression I got from the recent day's discussion. That's
only a minor point, anyway; I think all the other reasons for renaming
are still sound.

--
 \         “I still have my Christmas Tree. I looked at it today. Sure |
  `\               enough, I couldn't see any forests.” —Steven Wright |