[Distutils] [distribute] Python 3 support checked in, and fucked everything up.

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sat Jul 18 02:54:15 CEST 2009

Lennart Regebro <regebro at gmail.com> writes:

> OK, not a good start. I haven't used mercurial for long and I already
> hate it.

Welcome to the club :-(

It's sad that, at my workplace, the ideological battle between Bazaar
and Darcs means that Mercurial was chosen (perhaps because it's equally
irritating to everyone). The user experience has not improved with
experience.

--
 \       “If you are unable to leave your room, expose yourself in the |
  `\            window.” —instructions in case of fire, hotel, Finland |