[Distutils] Fork mess

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 13:36:17 CEST 2009

2009/7/20 Jim Fulton <jim at zope.com>:
> On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 1:11 AM, Andreas Jung<lists at zopyx.com> wrote:
>> Please don't treat highly respected members of the Zope and Plone world
>> like idiots.
>
> Please show the person who actually gave us a working packaging system
> more respect.

I agree with both these statements. In general, and that's one of the
reasons that I promised myself never to join this list again, I feel
that packaging discussions have a tendency to be severely lacking in
both mutual respect and ability to listen to others. This is not
limited to this list, and it seems to affect people who are normally
the friendliest ever.

I don't know why that is, and I don't know if we can do something about it.

http://regebro.wordpress.com/
+33 661 58 14 64