[Distutils] [Distribute] Distribute release preview - testers needed

Tarek Ziadé ziade.tarek at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 17:34:07 CEST 2009

Just a quick note, if you are scared to try :), and since I didn't
document this yet

The original setuptools egg is renamed in an .OLD.TIMESTAMP file
in your sys.prefix/site-packages directory, so to get back to a normal state,
all you have to do is to replace the fake egg with the original one.

Tarek

--
Tarek Ziadé | http://ziade.org