[Distutils] Python Packaging Survey

Bill Campbell bill at celestial.com
Mon Mar 9 20:44:02 CET 2009

On Mon, Mar 09, 2009, Paul Moore wrote:
>2009/3/9 Tarek Ziadé <ziade.tarek at gmail.com>:
>> Thanks to all the people that helped building the survey, and a
>> special thanks to Massimo Di Pierro who created the application that
>> runs the Survey and helped me set it up.
>>
>> Please, take it !
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/package-survey
>
>I get a page load error - something about an expired self-signed
>certificate (this with Firefox on Windows).

The latest versions of Firefox are pretty anal about certs, but
can be coerced into accepting them.

I got a minor message using Safari on OS X.

Bill
Fax:            (206) 232-9186

The stamping of paper is an operation so much easier than the laying of
taxes, that a government, in the practice of paper emissions, would rarely
fail, in any such emergency [such as an election], to indulge itself too
far in the employment of that resource... -- Alexander Hamilton