[Distutils] Utility to mirror an egg index from a Debian distribution

David Lyon david.lyon at preisshare.net
Sat May 16 13:13:43 CEST 2009

Hi Brian,

It sounds interesting. I might be interested in helping.

What I would like to do is make a test script to download all the
packages off pypi and build them under multiple platforms.

Basically, I want to make some tests that will try to install
"everything" and then deinstall "everything" and see what happens.

I'm not sure if this has ever been done.. but it might provide
some interesting test results..

Maybe it's similar...