[Distutils] Changes in r72585

A. Cavallo a.cavallo at cavallinux.eu
Tue May 19 17:17:40 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 19 May 2009 16:08:43 Tim Golden wrote:
> Tarek Ziadé wrote:
> > By the way,
> >
> > Do you happen to have a pywin32 buildbot that could run on the python
> > trunk ? (where I can get emails when it's broken)
>
> I have what you might call a manual buildbot. (A buildman?)
> I have set up an environment where I can create
> installers for python trunk & pywin32 for the trunk
> and principal branches (release-maint26 / py3k).

It looks like a continuous integration is in need.
As you might remember from a previous thread, I am doing something for the
python intepreter.

It is based on the suse build server so it covers several rpm linux distro
already (fedora, centos and suse).

As part of it I wrote also few smoke tests to verify that things work well and
they're integrated in the rpmbuild process.

Regards,
Antonio