[Distutils] pypi Package Testing...

A. Cavallo a.cavallo at mailsnare.com
Thu May 28 15:42:36 CEST 2009

On Thursday 28 May 2009 12:09:41 David Lyon wrote:
> On Thu, 28 May 2009 12:21:16 +0200, Tarek Ziadé <ziade.tarek at gmail.com>
>
> wrote:
> > I am interested in receiving your results.
>
> First test... install buildbot from pypi on Python 2.6 windows:

I'm working on these issues using the susebuild server as continuous
integration build server.

There's a python intepreter based on a recent svn source usable installed
under /opt:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/cavallo71:/python-opt/

I hope this helps.

I'm about to complete a complete continuous build regression test based on an
automated build using the suse build server including unittest based smoke
tests.

It should be ready by the end of today.
Regards,
Antonio