[Distutils] [issue89] easy_install silently drop symlinks when auto-extracting tarball source distributions

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Mon Nov 2 01:28:14 CET 2009

Tarek Ziadé <ziade.tarek at gmail.com> writes:

> 2009/11/2 "Martin v. Löwis" <martin at v.loewis.de>:
> [...]
> >
> > Ah, ok. That meaning of "warning" was unknown to me, sorry.
>
> That's my translation, so it might be wrong :)

“Warning” implies the system is complaining something is wrong. The
arrival of a new issue in the tracker doesn't qualify, I think. Better
would be “notification”.

--
 \          “Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; |
  `\    those in philosophy only ridiculous.” —David Hume, _A Treatise |