[Distutils] People want CPAN :-)

Sridhar Ratnakumar sridharr at activestate.com
Wed Nov 11 20:32:56 CET 2009

In line with this discussion, I found a document that details the aspects
of CPAN that can be used for writing packaging systems in other languages.
The author says: over the years people from at least Python, Ruby, and
Java communities have approached me or other core CPAN people to ask
basically "How did we do it?

   http://www.cpan.org/misc/ZCAN.html

-srid