[Distutils] People want CPAN :-)

Sridhar Ratnakumar sridharr at activestate.com
Wed Nov 11 20:32:56 CET 2009

In line with this discussion, I found a document that details the aspects
of CPAN that can be used for writing packaging systems in other languages.
The author says: over the years people from at least Python, Ruby, and
Java communities have approached me or other core CPAN people to ask
basically "How did we do it?

On Fri, 06 Nov 2009 09:53:44 -0800, Guido van Rossum <guido at python.org>