[Distutils] Buildout and PIL problem

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Mon Nov 23 20:46:44 CET 2009

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 1:36 PM, Restless Being
> So it's solved. Buildout was installing two different versions of PIL, one
> for PIL part (1.1.6) and another one for django part (1.1.7). After I added
> specific version to PIL in django it works :D

Great! :)

> One more question. Why after I added eggs = psycopg2 just after [buildout]
> buildout reported that it is omitting unused eggs in [buildout]? I had to
> move psycopg2 to eggs in djangopart.

It expect it said "Unused option for buildout: eggs".

The eggs option doesn't mean anything to the buildout section.  This
message was just letting you know that something wasn't right.  The
information you provided was having no effect.

Jim Fulton