[Distutils] something else to throw into the static metadata mix

kiorky kiorky at cryptelium.net
Thu Oct 1 10:50:37 CEST 2009

And another thing is that to support multi-installation with differents
versions/packages for projects on the same machine.
If you just have a "global" system installation as a base, it is a problem. You
must have a way to hook to use your software and you must have means to make
multi-installations side by side isolated from each other.