[Distutils] Package install failures in 2.6.3 - setuptools vs Distribute

kiorky kiorky at cryptelium.net
Tue Oct 6 19:25:04 CEST 2009

Hi Lennart,

If i read 'virtualenv-distribute 1.3.4.2 on pypi'
I can  do some googling or even do some Pypi searching for  'virtualenv-distribute'.

Thus, the first link found may be [1].

On this link, the second sentence is:

"""
The fork was started by Philip Jenvey at
http://bitbucket.org/pjenvey/virtualenv-distribute/ and this version by Florian
Schulze lives at http://bitbucket.org/fschulze/virtualenv-distribute/
"""

[1] - http://pypi.python.org/pypi/virtualenv-distribute/

Lennart Regebro a écrit :
> 2009/10/6 kiorky <kiorky at cryptelium.net>:
>> Anyway, it's released now on pypi as virtualenv-distribute-1.3.4.2.
>>
>> The code is also merged in florian branch and it has been decided that's the
>> main repository.
>
> What is the florian branch, and in general, could you provide some
> more info. Your emails are very cryptic. :)

Cordialement,
KiOrKY
GPG Key FingerPrint: 0x1A1194B7681112AF