[Distutils] the virtualenv-distribute mess

Reinout van Rees reinout at vanrees.org
Tue Oct 13 09:15:31 CEST 2009

On 2009-10-12, P.J. Eby <pje at telecommunity.com> wrote:
> At 08:09 AM 10/12/2009 +0000, Reinout van Rees wrote:
>>OTOH, grumbl ... horrible breakage ... essential piece of infrastructure ...
>>allowed to persist....  I'm pretty grumpy right now.
>
> Relax, take a deep breath, and then easy_install setuptools==dev or
> setuptools==dev06.  ;-)

Relax, take a deep breath, go to #distutils in irc and be amazed at the speed
by which Tarek is able to fix things.

I'm helping Tarek debug stuff now so that I can switch to distribute :-)

Reinout

--
Reinout van Rees - reinout at vanrees.org - http://reinout.vanrees.org
Software developer at http://www.thehealthagency.com