[Distutils] Alternate static metadata PEP submission...

Tarek Ziadé ziade.tarek at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 18:14:54 CEST 2009

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 2:46 PM, Eric Smith <eric at trueblade.com> wrote:

>>> ideas here because I am maintaining Distutils so I'll be the one  will
>>> apply the changes there.
>>
>> Sure. Well "collect" is a word that means different things to different
>> people. I'd suggest some caution with using that word internationally
>> because in some places it really can mean just outright theft. I'm
>> very sure that that isn't how you want others to interpret your
>> working process. Please.. don't use that word like that..

David,

Everything is fine in what I have said and the words I have picked,
you are misinterpreting.

Please be sure to read and agree on everything that is written here
before you  submit a revised  PEP I'll push in the svn:

http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0001

In particular, the fact that PEP will belong to the public domain once
in our svn.

Tarek