[Distutils] Buildbot throwing a gear after default setup?

ssteinerX@gmail.com ssteinerx at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 20:53:31 CEST 2009

On Oct 17, 2009, at 12:24 PM, Tarek Ziadé wrote:

Just to be clear...I'm not just giving up when the build falls down, I
just do want to make sure to report everything I do so that we can get
the buildbot to configure whatever's not there automatically instead
of having to do anything manually.

We want to be able to fire these up, on a remote, freshly minted Cloud
Server, and have it pull in everything it needs to run with no
operator intervention, run tests, and self-destruct all within less
than an hour (i.e. 1.5 cents worth of compute power).

Right?

P.S. To get Twisted to build, I had to:

#  sudo apt-get install zlib1g-dev zlib1g-dev