[Distutils] Buildbot throwing a gear after default setup?

ssteinerX@gmail.com ssteinerx at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 18:06:03 CEST 2009

On Oct 18, 2009, at 11:26 AM, exarkun at twistedmatrix.com wrote:

>> So, is this something I have to install in addition to the way
>> Twisted's being installed now?
>
> portmap?  No, it's an extension module that's part of Twisted.  Once
> you have python-dev installed it should be okay.

Yah, I'm thinking that this is supposed to be building against the
Python 2.7 that's built in the course of building the buildbot so I
think the bug has less to do with the host environment and more to do
with the buildbot not using its own self-contained stuff to build what
it needs but I haven't looked too closely yet.