[Distutils] Comments on Python 3 support for Distribute.

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 15:46:15 CEST 2009

2009/9/18 Alex Grönholm <alex.gronholm at nextday.fi>:
> This should not be necessary. The run_2to3 keyword argument to setup() is
> the way to go.

Yeah, but that's not added. But if all others agree that a keyword is
better then we should go with that.

> I haven't had a good chance to check out Martin's work, but
> if that option is missing, I'll add it.

Nah, I'll already added it, but not pushed it yet. :) I want
confirmation from the list, and some more testing.
(I'm using zope.interface as a testing platform at the moment).

http://regebro.wordpress.com/
+33 661 58 14 64