[Distutils] Distribute 0.6.2 - testing the release - help needed!

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 10:43:43 CEST 2009

2009/9/23 Alex Grönholm <alex.gronholm at nextday.fi>:
> What would you rather use? Subversion?

Yes.

> Let's face it, distributed SCMs aren't the easiest thing on the planet to learn

I understand the principles, and I don't see why those principles have
to mean that every time you check something in, something gets fudged
up. Maybe they do, and in that case, I don't think we should use them.
The current situation is even worse than CVS. I do understand the
benefits, but I can't see that they are worth the drawbacks with hg.

http://regebro.wordpress.com/
+33 661 58 14 64