[Distutils] bdist_deb in stdeb

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Sep 29 09:10:41 CEST 2009

Olof Bjarnason <olof.bjarnason at gmail.com> writes:

> I guess "sdist_*" stands for "source distribution", and likewise
> "bdist_*" stands for "binary distribution"?

Why are you guessing? You've been researching Python's distutils since
several days ago, no? These terms are in the documentation you were
directed to very early on:

    <URL:http://docs.python.org/distutils/introduction.html>

Your questions about these commands and terms suggest you haven't yet
read the documentation that you acknowledged was a necessary first step.

--
 \         “Money is always to be found when men are to be sent to the |
  `\   frontiers to be destroyed: when the object is to preserve them, |