[Distutils] Passing user and password to easy_install

Simon de Vlieger simon at ikanobori.jp
Wed Apr 14 14:59:00 CEST 2010

Luigi,

I am not sure if using PyPi for private package distribution (what
this equates to) would be
a particularly nice idea. This way the PyPi would contain packages
which cannot be installed
by users of PyPi.

Alas, I don't know of any ways distutils can fulfill your request in
its current form.

Regards,

Simon de Vlieger