[Distutils] Announcing buildout-versions 1.3

Reinout van Rees reinout at vanrees.org
Wed Aug 18 15:11:34 CEST 2010

On 08/13/2010 10:42 PM, Maurits van Rees wrote:

> Anyway, the extension seems to work fine so far. I think I may sneak it
> into a next project and see if anyone notices. :-)

I already snug it into several projects without anyone noticing.

Not seeing any message when there's nothing to report is way prettier.

Only I had to revert it back for one project as I needed to make a
tarball out of it with z3c.sourcerelease.  Somehow that one did not pick
up buildout-versions, even though buildout.dumppickedversions.  So there
was no buildout-versions egg in the everything-included .tgz!

I might have to re-run the test now that 1.3 is out as that pins itself,
too.  Perhaps it also un-hides itself for z3c.sourcerelease?

Reinout

--
Reinout van Rees - reinout at vanrees.org - http://reinout.vanrees.org
Programmer at http://www.nelen-schuurmans.nl