[Distutils] the spec problem continues

Adam GROSZER agroszer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 08:54:28 CEST 2010

Hello,

Tuesday, August 24, 2010, 6:19:32 PM, you wrote:

AG> Hello,

AG> I got zc.recipe.testrunner tests pass.
AG> Now after I added zc.recipe.testrunner 1.2.1 to ZTK trunk, I have the
AG> following problems after running
AG> "bin\buildout -t 2 -c development.cfg":
AG> (This is MS windows!)

AG> could't load zc.buildout entry point default
AG> from z3c.recipe.compattest:
AG> Picked: zope.testing = 3.9.5.
AG> While:
AG>   Installing.
AG>   Getting section test-ztk.
AG>   Initializing section test-ztk.
AG>   Installing recipe z3c.recipe.compattest.
AG>   Getting distribution for 'zope.testing>=3.6.0,<3.10.0'.
AG> Error: Picked: zope.testing = 3.9.5

AG> Complete output is here:
AG> http://pastebin.org/760371
AG> Source is here:
AG> svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/zopetoolkit/trunk

AG> What's going on?
AG> buildout has "allow-picked-versions = false" and "zope.testing =
AG> 3.9.5" so why "Error: Picked: zope.testing = 3.9.5" ???

Weird is that the same seems to work on linux:
http://buildbot.afpy.org/ztk1.0/builders/Python2.6.5%20Linux%2064bit/builds/11/steps/buildout/logs/stdio

--
Best regards,
 Adam GROSZER                            mailto:agroszer at gmail.com
--
Quote of the day:
The world we inhabit must have had an origin; that origin must have consisted in a cause; that cause must have been intelligent; that intelligence must have been supreme; and that supreme, which always was and is supreme, we know by the name of God.