[Distutils] zc.buildout fails to use system-installed dep?

Alan Franzoni mailing at franzoni.eu
Fri Dec 10 10:34:57 CET 2010

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 9:36 AM, Brian Sutherland
<brian at vanguardistas.net> wrote:

> Please don't, this has been reported various times already.
>
> Removing the zope/__init__.py causes breakage in other places, as I
> detail in my response to your bug.

Sigh, I guess we'd need a Ubuntu/Debian python packaging FAQ?

If it has been reported many times but keeps popping up, it's probably
unpredictable enough. It took me 3 hours just on yesterday evening to
find a workaround to that, and I'd have gladly spared that :-(

--
Alan Franzoni