[Distutils] [buildout] branches languishing? (site-packages and distutils scripts)

Reinout van Rees reinout at vanrees.org
Tue Jan 19 17:08:23 CET 2010

On 01/19/2010 11:15 AM, Chris Withers wrote:

> gary-4-include-site-packages

include-site-packages branch: from what I see in the changelog
(http://tinyurl.com/y9x27oj), this would mean that a globally installed
package is found by buildout/setuptools' dependency handling?

So if I install PIL with debian's apt-get, buildout doesn't attempt to
grab another copy from pypi?  Unsure about that from reading the changelog.

Reinout

--
Reinout van Rees - reinout at vanrees.org - http://reinout.vanrees.org
Programmer/advisor at http://www.nelen-schuurmans.nl