[Distutils] [buildout] buildout 1.5 sometime ever please?

Godefroid Chapelle gotcha at bubblenet.be
Sat Jul 10 10:52:48 CEST 2010

Le 09/07/10 09:06, Godefroid Chapelle a écrit :
> Le 08/07/10 17:58, Gary Poster a écrit :
>> My apologies.
>>
>> There is a branch that addresses all reported issues (as reported here
>> and in Launchpad) except one:
>> svn+ssh://svn.zope.org/repos/main/zc.buildout/branches/gary-betafix/
>> (or browse in http://svn.zope.org/zc.buildout/branches/gary-betafix/).
>
> I have an opened branch with small fix to zc.recipe.egg.
>
> http://svn.zope.org/zc.buildout/branches/gotcha-scripts-warning/
>
> It adds a warning when a script name passed in 'scripts' argument of
> easy_install.scripts is not defined in egg entry points.
>
> Is it ok to merge it into gary-betafix so that it gets included in next
> release ?
>
> <snip>

There is another branch waiting for a long time :

http://svn.zope.org/zc.buildout/branches/gotcha-timeout-cfg/

It allows configuration of socket timeout from cfg files.

Please lemme know when to merge it and where; I'd be disappointed that
next buildout release comes without it.

Regards

--
Godefroid Chapelle (aka __gotcha) http://bubblenet.be