[Distutils] buildout dependencies trouble

Éric Araujo merwok at netwok.org
Mon Jul 12 22:19:36 CEST 2010

[Jim Fulton]
>[John Griessen]
>> I've been making a buildout.cfg for deploying web sites and hit some snags.
>>
>> django-page-cms is a package I want, and getting it via buildout
>> found eggs for other apps, but needed source for django-page-cms.
>
> I don't know what this means.

I understood it so: I want to download django-page-cms with buildout,
which finds distributions in the form of eggs for some other projects
(probably dependencies of this one, or maybe unrelated django packages
just quoted as example), but buildout downloaded the source dist for
django-page-cms, not an egg.

Hope this helps. Regards