[Distutils] Failing test on zc.buildout.

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 11:51:39 CEST 2010

I was going to update zc.buildout to use doctest instead of
zope.testing.doctest and zope.testrunner instead of
zope.testing.testrunner, and I noticed trunk has some failing tests.
They all use the --setup-source option, but:

  bootstrap.py: error: no such option: --setup-source

So there is something wrong there. I'll probably comment those failing
tests out for the moment, unless somebody fixes them or tells me to
remove them completely. :-)

--
Lennart Regebro: http://regebro.wordpress.com/
Python 3 Porting: http://python3porting.com/