[Distutils] [buildout] extending a .cfg supplied by another package

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Fri Jul 30 15:33:17 CEST 2010

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 4:17 AM, Christian Zagrodnick <cz at gocept.com> wrote:
> On 2010-05-12 21:51:19 +0200, Jim Fulton said:
>
>> On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 8:17 AM, Chris Withers <chris at simplistix.co.uk>

> I don't see a useful way to not integrating the egg://-handler to buildout
> directly.

I have no confidence in my ability to interpret that double negative.

> Are there chances this will integrated to buildout when we try that on a
> branch?

Not sure what you mean.  If you get this working on a branch,
I'm happy to review and, if agreeable, merge it.

Note that I don't intend to do anything until after 1.5 lands.

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 8:44 AM, Christian Zagrodnick <cz at gocept.com> wrote:
> Actually I figured that an egg://-handler doesn't help with versions very
> much. I try something else and let you know when there is something
> interesting.

I don't know what you're trying to say here.

Jim

--
Jim Fulton