[Distutils] PyPI template improvements

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Thu Jun 17 17:38:20 CEST 2010

On Jun 16, 2010, at 11:14 PM, Simon de Vlieger wrote:

>the recent activity on this mailinglist has kickstarted my
>contributing sense. As long as the mirroring debate is still ongoing I
>will focus my efforts somewhere else. Namely: the HTML/Javascript/CSS.

Hi Simon, nice to see the Cheeseshop get some new love.  I can't answer too
many of your questions, but here's an issue I would really love to be solved.
I can't imagine it's that difficult:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3017638&group_id=66150&atid=513503

This requests that when a package has uploaded documentation, that the
Cheeseshop page for the package automatically link to the documentation page.

>- - What are the supported browser versions by PyPI, I reckon it's
>IE6/7/8+, Fx 2+, Opera 9+ Safari 4+?

Can you add Chromium 5 to that list?

Cheers,
-Barry