[Distutils] PyPI template improvements

Ian Bicking ianb at colorstudy.com
Thu Jun 17 19:56:27 CEST 2010

Two from me:

* Make the textareas not do a hard wrap in the package info edit screen.
Right now you can't edit (or even save without editing) the metadata for
packages with long lines without breaking them, which includes breaking long
URLs.

* Kind of relatedly, make long descriptions wrap in some fashion.  Right now
if you have a plain-text long_description for your project without newlines
it just gets really wide.  I think that'd be fixable with just CSS.

Ian Bicking  |  http://blog.ianbicking.org