[Distutils] [buildout] good example recipe with tests?

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Tue Jun 22 19:47:32 CEST 2010

Chris Withers wrote:
> Jim Fulton wrote:
>>> For Zope2, this doesn't scale so well ;-)
>>
>> Maybe the recipe shouldn't require all of Zope 2. That seems like a
>> rather
>> heavy dependency for a recipe.
>
> The recipe sets up a deployment-based Zope 2 instance, I'm pretty sure
> it needs all of Zope 2 ;-)

I think I could have phrased this better...

Is there a good example buildout recipe you can point me at, that has
good tests, preferably using Manuel rather than the deprecated
zope.testing.doctest and also hopefully avoiding the rather strange
renormalizer usage I've seen in some buildout tests where a normalizer
is basically used to hide packages that are reported as missing in an index?

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk